I'm rebranding away from Becky Sue's Bow & Sews and I'm now calling my online activities BECKITYBOOTIQUE (Beckityboo has been my screen name since back in the mists of time when we still had AOL!!!).
· I changed the name and URL of my Facebook page.
· I setup a “VIP” group on Facebook because although I dearly love Facebook and the positive change/cute cat pictures that it brings into my life; as far as my page is concerned it's not all sunshine and rainbows and it’s super annoying to post things and have the algorithms completely hide it from everyone. Supposedly groups are the way of the future.
· I’m seriously thinking about jumping on the Smartphone bandwagon and when I do, I’ll get more into Instagram. Don't hold your breath on that one though ;)
Changing the name makes sense to me since1. I don’t really make bows any more
2. “Sue” hasn’t been around in a while, she’s off doing her own thing and power to her
3. I didn’t know it when I set things up, but having things like apostrophes and “&” signs in your shop name makes it complicated and I think harder for people to find you in searches
So…there you have it! Online accounts changed (except gmail, gotta work that one out), new business cards ordered and although it’s a small change, it has made a big difference in my outlook!